Volunteer Opportunities at DirtDaze!

Can you help? It will be a ton of fun.

Give us a shout and we’ll be in touch. And, most importantly you’ll be able to say, “yeah, I helped get that kick-butt event off the ground.”

Click Here, if you have a screw loose and want to help. Tell us in the comment section that you’re interested in volunteering.

6 Comments Add yours

1. Ron Lipscombe says:

Hey.. I wish to help out with your dirt daze event as a volunteer,,I have a vstrom 650 and wish to learn more about. Adventure riding.l live in Ontario Canada and volunteer as a camp ground host for the national parks service..look forward to your response.
    Regards Ron

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the inquiry! Sue is going to be your contact for volunteer info for DirtDaze. We are still in the process of finalizing the last few details. I am going to share your info with Sue, but if you have any further questions feel free to contact her at sue@americade.com or by phone at 518-798-7888 ext 203

Thank you!

Stacy Norton

2. walter siegordner says:

interested in Volunteering, what do I need to do?

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Walter!

Thank you for the inquiry! Sue is going to be your contact for volunteer info for DirtDaze. You can contact her at sue@americade.com or by phone at 518-798-7888 ext 203

Thank you!

Stacy Norton

3. Frank iacono says:

I can volunteer for 7-7 and 7-8 if you’re still looking for folks. Just so happens to fall on my days off, wish I knew about this earlier!

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was on vacation. This event was in June, not July. Next year it will be June 5 – 10th, 2017. Hope to see you then!

Thanks!