Volunteer Opportunities at DirtDaze!

We all want a big adventure bike rally to grow in our neck of the woods, but we really need volunteers to help us pull this thing off well. If some of you are able to chip in, then we’ll have an event year after year to be proud of.

Can you help? It will be a ton of fun.

For those helping a lot:

• You’ll have your camping paid for, or will receive deep discounts on local lodging.
  • Volunteers get some sweet volunteer-gear.
  • You’ll receive discounts from adventure bike gear vendors.
  • We’ll have a special volunteer party later in the year.
  • If you’re a person who loves adventure bikes, raucous crowds, quality events and generally getting along with everyone, then you’re our (wo)man.

Give us a shout and we’ll be in touch. And, most importantly you’ll be able to say, “yeah, I helped get that kick-butt event off the ground.”

Click Here, if you have a screw loose and want to help. Tell us in the comment section that you’re interested in volunteering.

6 Comments Add yours

1. Ron Lipscombe says:

Hey.. I wish to help out with your dirt daze event as a volunteer,,I have a vstrom 650 and wish to learn more about. Adventure riding.l live in Ontario Canada and volunteer as a camp ground host for the national parks service..look forward to your response.
    Regards Ron

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the inquiry! Sue is going to be your contact for volunteer info for DirtDaze. We are still in the process of finalizing the last few details. I am going to share your info with Sue, but if you have any further questions feel free to contact her at sue@americade.com or by phone at 518-798-7888 ext 203

Thank you!

Stacy Norton

2. walter siegordner says:

interested in Volunteering, what do I need to do?

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Walter!

Thank you for the inquiry! Sue is going to be your contact for volunteer info for DirtDaze. You can contact her at sue@americade.com or by phone at 518-798-7888 ext 203

Thank you!

Stacy Norton

3. Frank iacono says:

I can volunteer for 7-7 and 7-8 if you’re still looking for folks. Just so happens to fall on my days off, wish I knew about this earlier!

1. scn12804 says:

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was on vacation. This event was in June, not July. Next year it will be June 5 – 10th, 2017. Hope to see you then!

Thanks!