This things gonna’ be big. And we want to make sure you know what to expect when you get here.
Given the popularity of the TTDD Rally, we don’t want you to ride a long distance only to find that most things are already full. That would be a bummer for you and us. So, here’s the deal:
- There is A LOT of interest in the rally.
- We filled all of the available camping/RV spots at S6 (Suicide Six).
- All of our guided rides are full. (They’re awesome.)
- We’ll have some unguided rides available for late comers. Some of the hero rides have limited availability. First come first served.
- Demos are available from Triumph, Honda, KTM and Beta, first come first served, limited availability.
- The obstacle courses will run on the days noted on the schedule, and first dibs go to those who have already registered. Limited availability.
Pomfret Vermont: August 15-18
This summer, Touratech and the DirtDaze Adventure Rally are teaming up to knock the panniers off of the adventure motorcycle community with the inaugural Touratech DirtDaze Rally, August 15-18, 2019 at the Suicide Six recreational area in South Pomfret, VT.
In past years DirtDaze (the biggest ADV event in the northeast) has taken place alongside Americade in early June and Touratech Rally East has been ridden in Central PA in August. Each of these events have continued to grow and now, by combining the best elements of each and creating the Touratech DirtDaze Rally, riders from the eastern region are being treated to what is expected to be the biggest and best ADV motorcycle riding experience in the Eastern USA.
Adventure motorcycle enthusiasts should expect the best of all worlds at the Touratech DirtDaze Rally: Amazing rides for all skill levels through breathtaking landscapes on dirt, gravel and pavement, incredible presentations, onsite education and challenges, moto-vendors, factory demos, outdoor fun and the great amenities available at the Suicide Six venue.