LIVE MUSIC AND GOOD WHOLESOME FOOD!
Staying onsite at DirtDaze has its advantages, including getting good, hot meals from the saloon, and enjoying live music during several evenings. Every day, there will be something new for you to eat, hear or see. You can pre-order your meals when you register, saving you some money (and helping us know how much to cook).
BREAKFASTS: No need to worry about breakfast. Every morning from 6:30am – 9:30am we’re offering freshly cooked breakfasts. They’re cooked fresh, and abundant (and affordable!).
- Wednesday – Breakfast Sliders with Potatoes
- Thursday – Scrambled Eggs with Choice of Meat
- Friday – Cheesy Ham & Egg Potato Casserole or Hard Boiled Eggs & Slice of Avocado & Tomato
- Saturday – Biscuits & Gravy or Hard Boiled Eggs & Slice of Avocado and Tomato
- Sunday – Breakfast Sliders with Potatoes
Available all mornings – Fresh Fruit, Apples & Peanut Butter, Oatmeal or Yogurt, Juice or coffee
Lunch is available every day from 11am – 4pm in the Saloon.
Tuesday Campfire Dinner – (6pm – 8pm): Bring something to share, toss it on the fire, and break out your homebrew.
DirtDaze Dinners: We’ve got a great group dinner planned, though you’re welcome to join us with your beans ‘n franks. We’re eating at the saloon, laughing, and having a great time! Friday and Saturday Shindig will have door prize giveaways! A selection of local bottled beers will be on hand (sold separately). Buy in advance (only $22) and save.
- Wednesday – (6pm): Pineapple Ham Over Rice or Roast Chicken w/Rice & Vegetables & Banana Pudding.
- Thursday – (6pm): Cheesy Baked Ziti or Creamy Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake & Ice Cream.
- Friday – (6pm): BBQ Chicken or Pulled Pork, Cowboy Beans, Buttered Corn & Fudge Brownies
- Saturday – (6pm): Roast Pork Loin /Rice Pilaf & Mixed Vegetables or Aunt Gail’s Famous Mac & Cheese w/Mixed Vegetables & Delicious Sheet Cake.
Available with all dinners – Homemade Soup, Salad Bar, Iced Tea, Lemonade & Coffee.
*all pricing includes gratuity
*photo credit: motovermont.com