3 SCHOOLS. 1 Rally.
We are proud to host three of the best rider training programs in the U.S.:
COED RIDER TRAINING
Presented by D.A.R.T and SheADV, instructors Ben Dragoo and Shalmarie Wilson will lead Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 training Th, Fr, Sa and Su.
Limited Availability. Classes are 9am-3pm. Max class size capped at only ~6 people per instructor. The bulk of the class will take place within our special teaching corrals onsite:
- Level 1 Introductory Bike Training – Thursday 9-3 or Saturday 9-12
- Level 2 Intermediate Bike Training – Friday 9-3 or Saturday 1-4pm
- Level 3 Advanced Bike Training – Sunday 9-12
“What’s the difference between the Introductory and Intermediate classes?”
- The Introductory class is naturally geared toward a newer rider, interested in learning the basics of riding off-road, balancing and traction control.
- The Intermediate delves much deeper into those core competencies and includes some training on surfaces that are more challenging than the intro class. In a nutshell, unless you’re a new-ish rider (less than 2 years adv experience), consider the Intermediate class.
- The Saturday 1/2 sessions naturally cover less material, but are excellent options for those here for a short time.
- The Advanced class will offer training in more difficult terrain/situations and will include riding competition skill building.
Space is very limited.
OPTIONAL WOMEN’S RIDER TRAINING
SheADV lead instructor Shalmarie Wilson directs the optional Woman’s Program training, with the help of several female assistant instructors.
The program (described here in detail) offers a comfortable place for women to network with other female ADV riders while growing skills and having fun adventuring together.
The optional course training includes two choices (many choose both), both of which span 9am-3pm:
- Full-day Level 1 course training on Wednesday
- Full-day Level 2 course training on Thursday
Space is very limited.
FREE MINI CLINICS BY THE BMW US RIDER ACADEMY!
Want to squeeze in some top shelf training in a short window of time? Then boy do we have the solution for you.
The BMW US Rider Academy will be onsite with their certified instructors providing mini-clinics at the obstacle course Th, Fr and Sa, for free to all wristbanded attendees!
- 1 PM-3PM
AND, students wishing to enroll onsite in a full BMW course at their -incredible- South Carolina training facility will receive a huge discount (their biggest ever).
BMW is also donating grand prizes: A Performance Center Two-Day Training Certificate worth $1590 & a One-Day Training Certificate worth $795!
*You must have a valid DirtDAZE wristband & sign the release form to participate in D.A.R.T Training.