This things gonna’ be big. And we want to make sure you know what to expect when you get here.
Given the popularity of the TTDD Rally, we don’t want you to ride a long distance only to find that most things are already full. That would be a bummer for you and us. So, here’s the deal:
- There is A LOT of interest in the rally.
- We filled all of the available camping/RV spots at S6 (Suicide Six).
- All of our guided rides are full. (They’re awesome.)
- We’ll have some unguided rides available for late comers. Some of the hero rides have limited availability. First come first served.
- Demos are available from Triumph, Honda, KTM and Beta, first come first served, limited availability.
- The obstacle courses will run on the days noted on the schedule, and first dibs go to those who have already registered. Limited availability.
Touratech DirtDAZE will offer all sorts of ways to become a better rider.
First, we will have world class on-the-bike rider training offered by Dragoo Adventure Bike Training. You WILL become a better rider from one session with them.
Second, there are many onsite clinics and classes from some of the best in the industry. Take advantage of them!
Last but not least, our obstacle courses and riding games/contests are a great opportunity to play and learn in a safe environment. They’re fun and a way to learn your strengths and weaknesses on a bike.
Click below to learn more!
- D.A.R.T Adventure Bike School
- Adventure Riding & Wilderness First Aid Principles
- Riding Games & Contests
- Obstacle Course
- Pro Riding Demonstration
- Guest Speakers & Seminars