Rally Registration Closes July 30th.
TTDD23 Package ($179)
- Access to DirtDaze every day of the event. Includes Dirt Obstacle Course, Seminars and Clinics & Riding Contests
- Choice of 1 Included Guided Ride w/Lunch (additional rides are available)
- GPX Self Guided 1/2 Day Routes
- Access to Factory Demos, Thursday – Saturday
- Scavenger Hunt
- Official 2023 Touratech DirtDAZE T-Shirt
- Saturday Prize eligibility (~$20,000 in prizes!)
- The meals are optional and not included in the pass to give you the flexibility/choice of cooking on your own or if you have dietary restrictions. But, the optional meal plan is a no-brainer because it’s only $50 and gets you every breakfast and every dinner of the rally. It’s worth $150 in meals.
- The optional meal plan is $50 and gets you every breakfast and every dinner of the rally: 4 Breakfasts (Th, Fr, Sa & Su) AND 3 Dinners (Th, Fr and Saturday’s Fireman’s Charity Steak Dinner). Not getting this meal plan means you are opting to NOT eat the rally meals (served by the Kitchen Outlaws) for Breakfasts and Dinners, and means you’ll cook at your camping/RV site or you’ll eat offsite.
You don’t HAVE to stay onsite, but you should – it’s a lot more fun. Camping is only $10/night, and RV’s are $50/night. Details on the Camping/RV tab.
Pre-Event Price/per person: $179 On-site Reg Price: $199/per person
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR TTDD23 PASS!
Note, on the checkout screen ignore the “Required Questions” section.
- You’ll have a hell-of-a-good time for a few days, riding amazing terrain, testing the latest and greatest bikes, and becoming a better rider.
- You’ll make new friends.
- Every year you don’t will be another year where you wish you did.